- Feeding issues- Gastro-oesophageal reflux, Colics, Cow’s Milk Protein Intolerance/allergy, Lactose
- Chronic/recurrent diarrhoea
- Heart murmur
- Pain abdomen, Bowel disorders
- Failure to thrive, concerns about weight, growth and development
- Asthma/ Hay fever/Atopic conditions
- Fits, faints, funny turns
- Chest infections, Wheeze
- General paediatric allergy disorders
Further to the above issues, Dr Tewary provides special expertise in management of UTI, Bed wetting, Enuresis, and bladder conditions.
He has an active liaison with specialists in the field of endocrinology, gastro-enterology, respiratory and allergy disorders. He can lead you in the right direction in these and other specialities, should the need arise.
Dr Tewary graduated in Medicine MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) in 1987 subsequently completed post-graduation (MD) in paediatrics in 1989. He then acquired further training in child health management to work as a consultant in India.
In order to enhance his training in advanced child health disease he came to UK in 1997. While training in the NHS he obtained MRCP in 1998 in UK, followed by MRCPCH in 1999.
He is also a FRCPCH (Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health) since 2007.
While attaining these qualifications, he has developed sub-speciality interest in paediatric kidney & bladder disorders. His training in this field was gained at Bristol Children’s hospital and University Hospital of Cardiff.